As our day-to-day life and routines change in response to COVID-19, we are committed to keeping you and our fellow team members protected. Southern Goodman is closely monitoring the Coronavirus, following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) requirements and updating our team daily. While we are still operating to take care of all your Heating, Cooling, and Crawlspace Solutions needs, safe work practices are the main priority for the well-being of our clients and employees. We want to assure you, our neighbors, that we are working hard to prevent any unnecessary contact and following all mandated procedures.
The current measures we have put in place to protect you and our team are as follows:
- Precautionary questions are asked prior to booking any appointment. Please let our office staff know if you or anyone in your home has been sick.
- Sanitations Strategies – Our technicians are wearing masks, gloves, and shoe covers. After every service they are washing hands, wiping down areas touched, and sanitizing tools.
- Technicians will not be in the office or supply house unless absolutely necessary. Parts needed will be made without direct contact to anyone else and all packages and parts are being disinfected.
- All staff are maintaining the 6’ social distancing order in your home and our office.
- Any employee that is sick or thinks they have been exposed is staying home and under quarantine.
- We focus daily on keeping our office and homes clean to prevent the spread of the virus by disinfecting multiple times a day.
Most importantly, we are immensely proud of our office staff, technicians, and all those working diligently in homes. Our team is working closely with our vendors to ensure our community’s heating and cooling needs are taken care of while being diligent about the health and safety of all. Therefore, we would like to offer the same preventative measures we are conducting in our homes and office. We can NOT offer any products that can prevent, completely, the spread of COVID-19. However, there are products that we use in our homes and office that make the spread of the virus less likely. We are utilizing an ultraviolet package that reduces the spread of germs and bacteria throughout our office and can provide the same products to you.
- Coil Cleanings
- Installation of UV Light Blu Tube Air Purification
- iWave Air Purification
These precautions can make it difficult for the bacteria and germs to transfer disease, viruses, or impact allergies. We stand ready to assist with any questions regarding our protocols or air filtrations systems. Thank you for allowing us to be your home’s partner in health and comfort. Please do not hesitate to give us a call at (804) 745-0294.
Stay healthy and know that we are hear for you today, tomorrow and in the months to come!
The Team at Southern Goodman Mechanical